Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify | RSS
On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, Jamin Biconik provides updates on his newest projects (GhostPhones & FreedomBoxes), and progress on the expansion of the digital Second Realm.
In a word, our own, user-friendly, private Second Realm communications infrastructure is here.
- Privacy and encrypted communications as fundamental digital roots to the physical Second Realm
- Jamin provides an update on the Ghostpads he builds — keep a lookout at LibertyUnderAttack.com for special VonuPads
- I provide some experiences with and feedback on the new Ghosthpones he’s been hardware hacking — deGoogled Pixel 3A’s with CalyxOS
- Some technical details regarding the GhostPhones (security of CalyxOS, differences between Graphene/Lineage OSs, how he hardware hacks them, etc.)
- Google is the biggest asshole on the block when comes to data stealing
- You can purchase one of them at: LibertyUnderAttack.com/GhostPhone
- Kodi: a great music/video player that comes stock on CalyxOS (but be careful of the Kodi plug-ins)
- The building of the Second Realm communications infrastructure
- Matrix is a bad idea — a datamining hub for Mossad/Israeli intelligence
- Pivoting towards XMPP/Jitsi for the next P.A.Z.NIA Committee of Correspondence chat, channels, individual/private communications, etc.
- If it’s not open source and decentralized, it will be a honeypot at some time, if it isn’t already
- Jamin’s vision for an overarching, private, federated Second Realm Network, wherein we all own our own infrastructure — security by compartmentalization
- Jamin’s shop: Neuron.Ghostpad.net/
One Reply to “TVP #139: GhostPhones and The Expansion of The Digital Second Realm with Jamin Biconik”