In this excerpt from TVP Intermission #65 (Aug. 3, 2021), you’ll catch a condensed version of a guest appearance on Brett Veinotte’s School Sucks Podcast with Joe Moutard, one of the organizers of the Midwest Peace and Liberty Fest.
Herein, I introduce the SSP audience to vonu & P.A.Z.NIA, and Joe announces the intent of the Midwest Peace and Liberty Fest going forward: to build an intentional community as part of the P.A.Z.NIA Network.
- VONU defined
- Potential lifestyle changes in pursuance of freedom
- Rayo’s perception/view of the world in the 1960’s is much like how many of us self-liberators see the servile society NOW
- Philosophies based on freedom are great, but it’s time to start building towards something
- Joe Moutard talks about the long-term plans of the Midwest Peace and Liberty Fest to build an intentional community as part of the P.A.Z.NIA network
- Defining terms: permanent autonomous zone, temporary autonomous zone, First Realm, Second Realm
- Vetting/security culture principles as ways to forego the difficult task of dispute resolution in the short-term
- How to establish liberated areas in such a tyrannical wasteland?
- The goal of the Second Realm is to rebuild all necessary human institutions upon a framework of truth, voluntaryism, and peace
- Ben Stone & shifting the market demand away from coercion
- What responsibility do we have in terms of outreach and “waking” others up?