On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, I welcome Phoenix Aurelius, a spagyricist/medical astrologer, a gentleman I’ve been excited to speak to for some time.
Phoenix runs the Phoenix Aurelius Research Academy, wherein he helps his clients reverse symptoms of so-called dis-ease utilizing spagyric herbal formulations, intrinsic data field readings, biodynamic/permaculture farming principles, and taking into account influences of the Skyclock (i.e. moon cycles, planetary influences, etc.).
Herein, Phoenix lays out the basics of spagyrics, covers the background/history of its practice, and in essence, how this holistic field has played a massive part in his pursuit of liberation…and how it can assist you in yours, too.
- Moringa Leaf
- Spagyri-Zomal Vitamin C | Liposomal Vitamin C
- Spagyri-Zyme Probiotic Enzymes
- Phoenix introduces us to his research academy, his background/path here, and what got him into the realm of spagyrics
- An introduction to spagyric history & practice; background on Paracelsus; the differences between a spagyric formulation and an herbal remedy
- The “elements” to separate, purify, and recombine: sulfur, mercury, and salt (the soul, spirit, and body respectively)
- He speaks briefly to the influence of Christian mysticism on spagyrics, and the Biblical metaphors surrounding it
- Spagyrics falling out of favor, due to its language and methodological ties to the alchemical perspective, and the rise of scientific imperialism
- Liquor being sold & labeled as “spirits”, and the role alcohol plays in his work
- The spagyric process for homeopathics; the different schools of homeopathic thought (electro-homeopathy)
- Cell salts being an application of electro-homeopathy
- Frequency is the above, the physical body is below — spagyrics bringing them both together
- The role of meditation/spirituality in spagyrics; Rosicrucians and other secret societies keeping these practices alive
- How he uses the Skyclock in the field of spagyrics; his evolution through various astrological schools-of-thought in pursuit of efficacy and demonstrable truth — tropical, to Vedic sidereal, to true sidereal vis-a-vis Athen Chimenti
- The ability of true sidereal astrology to properly assess and cure “dis-ease” using IDF broadcasting
- Alchemi-culture is a new way to demonstrate these spagyric principles by way of agriculture and ecology
- Phoenix provides important clarification on tropical, sidereal, and Vedic astrology
- The five causes of so-called dis-ease from the Parecelsian perspective
- The intrinsic data field, IDF readings, and uses for health and self-liberation (also known as radionics)
- I mention the incoming Rife machine, and get his thoughts on the device’s healing capabilities
- Phoenix tells us all about the role of farming/agriculture specifically in spagyrics, and insights into his experimentation over the past decade; the incorporation of biodynamics, permaculture, wild harvesting, etc.
- His new Astronomological calendar, which incorporates best times to plant, when to harvest certain parts of plants, influence of moon cycles and planets, etc.
- Cannabis and spagyrics: the impact the plant has had on his personal path and some spagyric applications
- His favorite application is the philosophic essence of cannabis
- What you can find on The Alchemi-Culture Podcast & how you can support his research by purchasing products in his apothecary
- Some of his products that would be beneficial for most — Nettle, Horsetail, Moringa Leaf, Spagyri-zomal Vitamin C, & Spagyri-Zyme Probiotic Enzymes