In this excerpt from TVP #135, Electric Universe pioneer, Wal Thornhill, covers:
- His path into science & eventually the E.U. theory
- Important books and authors he read early on
- One of the most recent book burnings: Immanuel Velikovsky’s “Worlds in Collision”
- The treatment of Velikovsky is demonstrative of the religious aspect of modern science: “beliefs drive decisions, not evidence or scientific investigation”
- The creation stories around the world all seem to tell the same types of things & were obsessed with the planetary gods
- Introducing the Electric Universe: what did the human race witness that resulted in this current post-traumatic stress syndrome today?
- The obsession with doom porn & the fear of the end of the world
Check out the full episode, or find the entire archive by searching for “The Vonu Podcast” on your favorite podcatcher.