Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify | RSS
On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, I welcome back IvanTheTroll. Ivan is a member of the decentralized gun group, Deterrence Dispensed, a group who has been pioneering the development of fully functional, 3D-printed firearms.
Herein, we discuss:
- The current legal paradigm compared to a year ago;
- What’s new with Deterrence Dispensed;
- Working with DefCad/Cody Wilson
- The plastic plug-and-play FGC-9
- The potentiality/risk of printing medical supplies;
- And a bunch of listener questions, on a wide variety of topics!
TVP #55: Gun Printing 101 with IvanTheTroll [EXPANSIVE SHOW NOTES]
Deterrence Dispensed Twitter
Deterrence Dispensed BitBacker
Deterrence Dispensed Keybase
Deterrence Dispensed Gun Streamer
TVP #51: Manufacturing The Means of Self-Defense – 3D Printing and Ghost Gunning
Click here to purchase from LUA Publications or Amazon!
BUILDING THE AGORA
Enemy of The State’s Dank Pod Stash
Liberty Under Attack Publications
Luv Java High Performance CBD-Infused Butter Coffee
Join the Road to Anarchy!
Building The Agora is a collaborative effort to promote businesses and podcasts, connecting us to each other’s audience. If you’re interested in helping to build the agora, please email: [email protected].