On this exploration of spiritual self-liberation, I’m joined by Raffael, one of the hosts of the #TeamRabbitHole podcast. Herein, he fills us is on his journey/path, significant influences & breakthroughs, and we finish with a discussion on false timelines/historical resets…
And the importance of understanding our history, our ancestry, and rectifying the falsities of the past.
Check out Raffael’s site for his blog, channeling information, #TeamRabbitHole, and much more.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Raffael’s experiences seeing through the narratives on government-controlled media in the early 2000’s; recognizing the cyclical nature of media, history, etc.
- Capitalism versus communism being the dichotomy portrayed in the First Realm/servile society, not abundance
- His exploration of different government/organizational structures — holoarchy
- Cannabis and the role of psychedelics in his self-liberation journey
- 9/11 and George Bush piercing the remaining veil for Raffael
- All real authority only comes from yourself — an important realization he made with the help of psychedelics
- Experiencing what is called “Planck Time” (seeing the “flicker rate” of reality)
- Attempting to overcome death being a catalyst for discovering spirituality and a more macro perspective on the universe
- The channelings of Bashar and the principles found therein
- The scam of the 8 hour work day — all you need is 3 or 4 hyper-focused hours
- The servile society relies on time control, hence why van nomadism and other liberated lifestyles are so impactful on mindset, health, etc.
- After increasing his awareness and understanding, his focus shifted to the alien, UFO, and crop circle phenomenons — pointed to free energy/suppressed technology?
- Crop Circle Diaries, real vs. fake crop circles, UK research study — crops were exposed to plasma and had much higher vitamin/mineral content (more nutritious)
- Tartaria Research Collection
- The super scammy (and scummy!) nature of the servile society (pertaining to its foisting of the most inefficient energy dependence on entire populations)
- If the “Tartaria”/mudflood theory is true and we did have a free energy-based, “free” world, and this only changed within the past couple hundred years, modern totalitarianism is the exception, not the way its always been — in other words, coercion is not the norm
- Raffael discusses the big change in food processing in 1850 — they removed the seed (germ) from wheat/grains so it would store longer (official story), but that’s where all the nutrition is
- Nikola Tesla as a psy-op to cover up the highly technologically advanced recent civilization
- Challenging the centralized energy structure is a challenge against the entire control structure (whatever “it” is) on Earth
- Stanley Meier strategically patented his inventions, but they eventually caught on to what he was doing (the hydrogen car, and more) — problem comes in with patents
- The AquaCure machine, Rife machine, and potential solutions to parasites
- Raffael talks about his website and provides some background on channeling