On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, I welcome Darrell Becker on as we continue this #HealthLiberation / #SelfLiberation series. Darrell co-founded ContentSafe.co, runs Not Medical Advice, and is a holistic healthcare professional located in Hawaii.
Herein, we give a tribute to the work of David Crowe, an incredible researcher who questioned the viral hypothesis, that germs cause disease.
- Excerpts of David’s interviews and podcasts
- How Darrell found David’s work
- How Shane found David’s work
- Fundamentally, David examined the vast amount of evidence that goes against the theory that germs cause disease
- The Infectious Myth book project — who will write it now?
- The State, their media outlets, and their technocratic counterparts are actively censoring any information that goes against germ theory
- People will have a hard time accessing alternative information in the short term
- The main problem of the 20th century: the Manhattan-style, country-wide, all industries-wide compartmentalization
- The increasing difficulty of doing research on the First Realm Internet
- David’s education/work background, his work with exposing the HIV/AIDS fraud, published articles/papers, etc.
- The “Three T’s” of A Fake Pandemic (testing, treatment, and trading diseases — blaming nutritional deficiencies or industrial toxicity on a viral illness)
- David’s calm, logical, and rational approach
- Darrell and Shane’s recommendations on research in this area
- The Terrain Theory of Disease (toxins and nutritional deficiencies cause disease)
- Darrell’s shows on Brett’s School Sucks Podcast (“This is a test.“)
- The brainwashing/trauma-based mind control of the Rockefeller medical school
- Disciplined Minds by Jeff Schmidt (book and audiobook)
- The dangers of outsourcing your health to an outside authority
- Build your healthcare team
- Jon Rappaport’s work on exposing these medical scams will continue!
- The world is under a new type of warfare; David was trying to fight against it, but now it’s up to us
- David’s interview with Dr. Andrew Kaufman
- Are productions like these dangerous? Or is blindly trusting authorities a bigger risk?
- Other “dangerous” podcasts that challenge scientific consensus
Get the paperback book from Liberty Under Attack Publications!
Get the audiobook for FREE! [Affiliate Link]
BUILDING THE AGORA
Building The Agora is a collaborative effort to promote businesses and podcasts, connecting us to each other’s audience. If you’re interested in helping to build the agora, please email: [email protected].