According to the USSA’s Centers for Disease Creation, 6 out of 10 Americans are living with one chronic condition; 4 in 10 have two or more.
In terms of life expectancy, the USSA ranks 31st, and has the 3rd highest rates of cancer among all countries. Further, this regressive “nation” “ranks behind no less than 40 countries” when it comes to infant mortality rates.
The Great Panic of 2020 appears to be leading us to a civilization collapse, made possible by overall poor health, and a hyper-propagandistic media apparatus, always ready and willing to drive the peasants into mass hysteria for their financial overlords, the quacks in Big Pharma.
With talk of digital vaccine certificates for world travel, masks, goggles, and gloves for the foreseeable future, and looming uncertainty, it’s no wonder many are having trouble seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, I welcome Dr. John Apsley, a physician, author, and researcher, who for the past 30 years has specialized in integrative regenerative medicine; in other words, he has developed techniques to reverse chronic disease and heal the body using its’ natural regenerative capabilities.
He calls it The Regeneration Effect.
In this first of multiple conversations, Dr. Apsley and I cover the problems, the ongoing extinction of the human race; and the solutions, off-grid communities practicing regenerative lifestyles, based off the real world examples of long-living cultures, who, for centuries, have thrived until the ripe age of 120+.
As he explained herein, many of these cultures don’t even begin the aging process until age 90. And when they die, they die in peace, and of natural causes.
“CIVILIZATION IS THE DISEASE.” -DR. JOHN APSLEY
Other topics discussed:
- How we got to this state of poor health;
- The importance of healthy top soil;
- The disease process;
- The use of embryonic growth factors (stem cells, healthy animal organs, raw dairy, etc.) to regenerate the body;
- The problems associated with allopathic medicine and their reductionist strategies;
- His current work with the Integrative Congress of Regenerative Medicine, their coming conferences/seminars, and their program in Florida;
- And much more!
- Dr. Apsley’s Website
- Essential Reading (Studies, Books, Etc.)
- The Four Pillars
- International Congress of Regenerative Medicine (Events, Free Information, & More)
- Dr. Apsley’s Survival/Off-Grid Information
Get the paperback book from Liberty Under Attack Publications!
Get the audiobook for FREE! [Affiliate Link]
BUILDING THE AGORA
Building The Agora is a collaborative effort to promote businesses and podcasts, connecting us to each other’s audience. If you’re interested in helping to build the agora, please email: [email protected].