On this previously live episode of The Vonu Podcast, I welcome Frank Braun to continue this ongoing crypto-anarchism series.
Frank is one of the Berlin cypherpunks, a crypto-anarchist, privacy extremist, and dark net aficionado, building the tools we so desperately need.
Herein, we talk about:
- His path to crypto-anarchy
- His programming/developing work (specialties, preferred languages, etc.)
- Scrit cash: A decentralized, untraceable electronic cash system (no blockchains, no ICO’s, no pre-mine, no bullshit)
- Codechain: Secure multiparty code reviews with signatures and hash chains
- Listener Questions
- Finding balance between privacy extremism and convenience
- Coming to terms with being a “public crypto” advocate
- First Realm to Second Realm transitions
- And much more!
Check out Liberty Under Attack Publications for tools to aid you in your self-liberation, or if you’re an author looking for a liberty-focused publisher!