Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify | RSS
On this previously live episode of The Vonu Podcast, I’m joined by Max Hillebrand.
Max is an open source entrepreneur, a bitcoin enthusiast, a Rothbardian anarchist, and a sound money agorist. But, I’d also attach the label of “vonuan” to him as well.
On this episode of our crypto-anarchy series, we chat about:
- What’s new with Wasabi wallet
- What led him to begin working towards becoming unbanked
- How bitcoin played a role in that decision
- How it is to live on bitcoin: the advantages, disadvantages, etc.
- A more full spectrum look at his vonu, van nomad life
- Live audience questions
- And much more!
To find all of Max’s work, please check out his website and follow him on Twitter!