On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, Richard Myers joins me to continue our crypto-anarchism series.
Richard is a decentralization engineer at Global Mesh Labs, goTenna (txTenna), and co-founder of BytabitAB, a mobile peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange. Subjects covered include:
- Richard’s background and ideological/philosophical adherence
- Mesh Networking
- What it is and how it differs from the First Realm Internet
- The similarity in infrastructure between mesh networking and bitcoin
- Better for privacy?
- His projects
- What he’s working on, who they’re working with, and what it all means for freedom
- Also, his peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange, BytabitAB
- Mesh networking, bitcoin, and the lightning network
- An off-grid bitcoin transaction
- How spot on Rayo was
- “Payment would most likely be in credits, transmitted thru the net to an ‘underground’ bank…” – Rayo, Vonu Life, July 1973
- And much more…
Check out Liberty Under Attack Publications for tools to aid you in your self-liberation, or if you’re an author looking for a liberty-focused publisher!
Follow Richard on Twitter
Global Mesh Labs Whitepaper (A lightweight protocol to incentivize mobile peer-to-peer communication)
MuleTools GitHub (Alternative means of bitcoin transaction broadcast)
The Sovereign Individual: Mastering The Transition to the Information Age (Amazon Affiliate)