On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, I talk about the release of my audiobook for Vonu: A Strategy for Self-Liberation with Fenix Aurora and Matthew Workman, two individuals who helped to make it a reality.
Fenix did the narration, Matthew the post-production work, and they did an amazing job!
We also got a better idea of who they are as self-liberators, learned about some of their projects, and got into a really great discussion on the importance of spiritual and mental liberation.
- I promote VonuFest, our upcoming weeklong gathering of liberation here at the Veritas node of #TheFreeRepublic
- My plans for a second edition of the book; leave the main content of the book and add introductory/conclusionary chapters to add updates and experiences
- Matt provides some of his background — lots of experience in music production, now venturing into audiobook editing and other work for the liberty community
- Matt talks about how the audiobook project came together, and how he and Fenix originally connected via Richard Grove’s Autonomy course
- Fenix talks about his path here, learning about vonu, and some years experimenting with liberated lifestyles of his own
- Fenix spent some time as a van nomad living out of his Explorer, then worked for Detroit Threat Management Center, a private defense firm in Detroit, Michigan; and finally, living on the road, doing expedited freight delivery; discusses Anarchy Radio
- The importance of communicating these ideas effectively, and the necessity of the content sounding good, audio quality-wise
- Matt’s EP: Premonitions by Brave Memory
- The role of health in Matt’s journey
- Fenix discusses the importance of mental and spiritual liberation, and his new workshops with Agnieszka Evenson
- I ask them both: big dreams they’re working towards? Future liberation plans?
- Contact Matt for audio or video projects: @MattWorkman on Telegram or [email protected]
- Check out the Vonu: A Strategy for Self-Liberation audiobook!