Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify | RSS
On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, we return to our crypto-anarchism series and to the topic of bitcoin.
Joining me for this discussion are the creators of the Nodl, Ketominer and Askuwheteau. We talk about:
- Their paths to crypto-anarchy;
- Where they consider themselves ideologically;
- What role bitcoin plays in mainstream banking (if any);
- Possible philosophical underpinnings for the Nodl;
- The user-friendliness of the Nodl
- Using bitcoin requires at least some understanding of the technology
- The Nodl;
- How they started the bitcoin business
- What it does
- What’s inside (processors, chips, etc.)
- Future implementations
- And much more…
Check out Liberty Under Attack Publications for books, privacy tools, & apothecary items to aid you in your pursuit of self-liberation, or if you’re an author looking for a liberty-focused publisher!
Nodl on Twitter
Nodl on Telegram
KetoMiner on Twitter
IAskuwheteau on Twitter
Get a Nodl today!