On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, we return to our crypto-anarchism series and to the topic of bitcoin.
Joining me for this discussion are the creators of the Nodl, Ketominer and Askuwheteau. We talk about:
- Their paths to crypto-anarchy;
- Where they consider themselves ideologically;
- What role bitcoin plays in mainstream banking (if any);
- Possible philosophical underpinnings for the Nodl;
- The user-friendliness of the Nodl
- Using bitcoin requires at least some understanding of the technology
- The Nodl;
- How they started the bitcoin business
- What it does
- What’s inside (processors, chips, etc.)
- Future implementations
- And much more…
Check out Liberty Under Attack Publications for tools to aid you in your self-liberation, or if you’re an author looking for a liberty-focused publisher!
Building The Agora is a collaborative effort to promote businesses and podcasts, connecting us to each other’s audience. If you’re interested in helping to build the agora, please email: [email protected].