On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, we continue our crypto-anarchism series with a discussion on blockchain technology. Herein:
- We get an update on Kyle and I’s current situations;
- We run through some definitions;
- We discuss various uses for pursuing financial independence, such as mining, speculation, and long-term holding;
- We discuss blockchain’s role in facilitating the creation of vonu minicultures and Second Realms;
- We talk about mesh networking’s current limitations;
- We’ll tell you why using these tools makes you more invulnerable to coercion;
- And more.
Please enjoy, share, and consider financially supporting the podcast–we need YOUR help to keep this podcast going. You can become a patron on Patreon for exclusive content by clicking the image below. You can also click here to donate via PayPal, Bitcoin, and altcoins.