On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, I welcome Lily Forester back for a much needed catch-up discussion.
Herein, we get an idea of what life is like for Lily today; the documentary experience & the finished product; insight on who was possibly behind the murder; updates on Anarchapulco; future plans; and the critical importance of community.
- The P.A.Z.NIA Map & Directory is now available for vetted self-liberators & P.A.Z.NIANs — if you think I missed you, let me know and I’ll get you login credentials
- P.A.Z.NIA Network Mutual Aid Request: former (and future) Vonu Podcast co-host, Kyle Rearden — learn more at
- What does a day-in-the-life look like for Lily today?
- Life is normal again and good; she’s in a new relationship with an agorist from Europe
- She’s currently busy working on the Anarchapulco committee; discusses what’s changed about the event over the years
- Acapulco getting wrecked by the recent hurricane; (now called) Agorapulco still happening at same location — stuff is getting cleaned up, but it still looks like the apocalypse there
- The main problem with the Acapulco expat community? It’s driven from fear and anger. It creates a weird vibe, a weird atmosphere.
- The documentary experience and her thoughts on the final product
- Bad conspiracy: HBO took up the documentary and framed it to make the community look bad
- Getting back in touch with her dad and seeing him for the first time in a long time in Mexico — and the awkwardness of HBO planning it and wanting to cinematically film the reunion
- A local Ohio news outlet ran a two-page story on her which got her in contact with a badass lawyer who is known for getting innocent people out of prison; she’s now Lily’s lawyer
- God bless the Mexican government: they don’t give a damn about Lily being there
- The drama was an integral part of the Anarchapulco community; not a deceptive hyper-focus by HBO
- Crazy Paul likely hired folks to shoot up John & Lily’s place — what was left out of the documentary series
- I recount my short time there, and one of the first things Henza did was “warn” me about said drama; many nights at John & Lily’s with Henza were spent on the “drama”
- A totally independent, local investigator who knew NOTHING about Paul approached Lily 6 months after
- When Lily gets her legal situation fixed (hopefully in 2024), she will return to the US, see some folks, get her passport, and head to Europe
- Pizza Henza! Henza has a pizza joint in Mexico
- Lily’s way-of-eating today, considering I learned about carnivore from her & John
- The benefits of her microdosing psilocybin
- All that matters at the end of the day is that you’re eating food made with high quality ingredients — a homemade cookie is better than a commercial one with fortified wheat, seed oils, etc.
- When Lily comes back to the US, one concern is the super low quality food — I reply that the P.A.Z.NIA Map could be a huge help
- Lily: the biggest lesson is that we can’t do everything ourselves and that we do truly need community
- Berwick’s efforts to help Lily and many others, without ever publicizing it — large sums of money. He might deserve another chance.
HEALTH LIBERATION/SELF-LIBERATION SPECIAL OFFER:
The Amazing AquaCure!
THE DIGITAL HOME OF #THEFREEREPUBLIC