In this classic episode of Liberty Under Attack Radio, I’m joined by our LUA creative consultant and my former co-host here on The Vonu Podcast, Kyle Rearden, to take a deeper dive into this ongoing series and discuss the philosophy and culture of the Second Realm.
- The distinction between the First/Second Realm, and how most folks are in transitions (shades of grey) versus wholly either in the First/Second (black/white)
- Defining our terms
- The amorphous Second Realm
- Excerpts from the Book on Strategy on individual autonomy
- The Second Realm comes down to property rights (ownership of one’s self and the fruits of one’s labor)
- Interfacing with the First Realm (i.e. the servile society) and the importance of keeping the two realms separate
- The parallels with indigenous cultures/communities
- Could the Second Realm participate in assassination politics/markets, the avenging angels concept, and anarchist vigilantism?
- Parallels with the Constitutional-/colonial-era
- Technology and the Second Realm
- Excerpt/discussion about Second Realm culture — art, creativity, symbols/codes
- Privacy’s critical role in the Second Realm
- Building each other up in the Second Realm, versus the constant tearing down that occurs in the servile society
All resources available here for FREE!
Get the paperback book from Liberty Under Attack Publications!
Get the audiobook for FREE! [Affiliate Link]
Check out Liberty Under Attack Publications for tools to aid you in your self-liberation, or if you’re an author looking for a liberty-focused publisher!
BUILDING THE AGORA
Building The Agora is a collaborative effort to promote businesses and podcasts, connecting us to each other’s audience. If you’re interested in helping to build the agora, please email: [email protected].