Welcome to the 5th ever P.A.Z.NIA Assembly, wherein we crowdsource the topic of liberation!
In this Assembly our numerous panel participants & I discuss further Jitsi potentialities (whether launched on NextCloud or a VPS, a Second Realm alternative to Zoom is feasible & maybe BTC-profitable); & we also brainstorm ways to fund Department of Technology Projects, with a focus on a really amazing project Trent is working on…
And then open up the floor for your questions or topics!
To learn more about this parallel network already under construction, please visit PAZNIA.com…become a STEAKholder or make a contribution to the Second Realm today!
- Josiah provides an overview and update of the P.A.Z.NIA General Bitcoin Fund
- I briefly discuss CrowdHealth and how it could be a model to replicate for this parallel network
- NextCloud testing update — Jamin got me the public & private “NextCloud Nodls”
- Jitsi potentialities — consistent Second Realm income for devs/maintainers, censorable communications are a thing of the past when you can spin up a Jitsi server on NextCloud or a random VPS in 5 minutes
- Bitcoin full nodes on VPS’s — $12.99/month, many countries, impossible to shut down
- Bastard Chris: other methods for spam prevention; doesn’t necessarily have to be bitcoin-related; looking at Jitsi, he’s reminded of Discord
- I mention that Jitsi runs on XMPP, and that there are many apps that communicate with that; the possibilities are truly endless
- Trent: every time we meet, the attendees toss whatever they can into a bitcoin fund for the Department of Technology — whether it’s $2 worth or $20, it shows commitment
- P.A.Z.NIA Monero General Fund coming soon?
- Funding Department of Technology projects — some solutions, and a discussion
- Trent goes further into his project — I start to understand how this might be exactly what’s needed