On this episode of The Vonu Podcast, I welcome “Omen” to have the long-awaited discussion on vonu in cities. Omen is an individual I met in the P.A.Z.NIA Committee of Correspondence Chat, wherein he has highlighted some of his experiences and lessons in pursuing vonu in a city setting.
- Public coercion almost always comes as a result of private individuals; if you carefully vet and choose you associate with, much trouble can be mitigated.
- Proxy merchants/landlords; in my opinion, proxy merchants are kind of necessary for acquiring land anywhere. As for vonuing in cities, they are needed for basically everything, starting with the landlord.
- Tips/strategies he’s found to avoid or mitigate coercion
- City psychological pressures and how he copes with them
- Spirituality/anarchy; one usually leads to the other, his general thoughts
- Transitioning to the Second Realm; his plan, another case study
Please enjoy, and always remember, vonu is yours for the making, and the Second Realm is yours for the building.